The Twin Sister is a premium all-mountain board for riders who want a playful board that excels in any terrain or snow condition. Featuring a CamRock profile and a friendly flex, the Twin Sister offers amazing float in pow, turns on a dime, and is easy to ride switch or take into the terrain park. The Twin Sister’s shape features blunt tips for reduced swing weight, Traction Tech edges to keep you locked in on firm snow and a 3D Contour Base that helps you avoid catching your edges and makes every turn more effortless. For added speed and stance options, the Twin Sister has a Sintered 8000 base and a Freestyle/Freeride Stance Pack. At heart, snowboarding is about goofing around with your friends and having fun. As the most freestyle-oriented board in the lineup, the Jones Twin Sister Snowboard gets it. It packs a catch-free 3D base, a poppy wood core, and a twin flex pattern for jibby performance both in and out of the park.
- 3D Contour Base 2.0 offers improved turn fluidity and amazing float in powder
- Camber underfoot gives the board snap and hold on hardpack
- Power Core is profiled for better torsional response between the feet
- ECO-plastic topsheet is made from castor beans
- Freestyle/Freeride stance pack allows both setback and centered stance options
- Traction Tech 3.0 edges provide confident, stable riding through technical terrain or unexpectedly rough snow conditions
- Sintered 8000 base is hyper fast and factory waxed with Wend Natural Wax
- Recycled steel edges
- Recycled ABS sidewalls
- Built with Bio-Resin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.