The Frontier is a directional freeride board designed to be the perfect daily driver for the playful all-mountain shredder. Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between. The Frontier’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide confident stability riding through tech terrain or rough snow while the spooned nose+tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain.The Jones Frontier Snowboard is a quiver killing directional twin for the modern freerider. It's like that friend who's naturally good at everything right off the bat: it floats like a dream in soft snow, carves like a champ on cord, and it's even a bit of dark horse in the park. Laid up with tough, durable materials and Jones' signature quality throughout, the Frontier is ready for daily driver duty.
- Directional rocker nose and tail offer optimal float, while camber between the feet delivers supreme edge grip
- 3D Contour Base 2.0 is beveled up on the nose and tail for improved float and turn fluidity
- Traction Tech 2.0 provides confident, stabile riding through technical terrain or unexpectedly rough snow conditions
- ECO-plastic topsheet is made from castor beans
- Classic Core is profiled for better torsional response between the feet
- Sintered 8000 base is hyper fast and factory waxed with Wend Natural Wax
- Built with Bio-Resin
- Recycled steel edges
- Recycled ABS sidewalls
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.