The Head Kore 93 Skis are a light and nimble choice for all-mountain skiers who relish a dash through the bumps or trees rather than a non-stop diet of groomers. The Kore 93 gets the same proven build package as the rest of the Kore skis, with a light Karuba-Poplar core, Graphene reinforecement, and Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction for the highest level of lightweight performance in the land, making it a great choice for those who want a lighter setup but don't want to sacrifice power for the downhill.
- HEAD's new top sheet shape, a sandwich sidewall construction and tip and tail rocker
- Super light, but with the trademarked Head straight line stability and excellent edge hold on firm surfaces,
- Light and flickable but still strong; excels off trail and in light to moderate powder.
- The only notable exception would be at absolute top speed through a wide and open bowl.
- GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind.
- GRAPHENE is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.