The Head KORE 85 W is a top-class, frontside-oriented ski in a lightweight package. HEAD weight-saving focus does not mean soft: A blend of materials reduces weight without sacrificing performance. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the tip and tail for a feathery swing weight. Light and stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness.
- Construction: Multilayer carbon sandwich cap - Karuba poplar wood core reinforced with graphene, carbon and fiberglass
- High-quality materials for extremely light and high-performance freeride skis
- Graphene: particularly thin, light and strong material
- Tip-Tail-Rocker - 50% camber, 50% rocker (shovel)
- Good floatation in powder snow, at the same time versatility on hard slopes
- Base: sintered, Structured UHM C Base - base material from race ski area with tread structure
- logo applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.