The EDGE LYT 65 W ski boot with Hi Top Tech and Duo Flex permit a direct input from your foot to the ski. Here you dance down the slopes with elegant glides and less effort. As Comfort Liner the boot is comfortable to wear. Fleece keeps your foot cosy and the sporty shape of the footbed provides a dynamic stance. With four fine adjustable buckles you decide the precise fit of your ski boots. Using the lightest strongest material on Earth we continuously change and brake convention to create something focused in its purest form. LYT TECH Skis and Ski Boots have one single minded Goal To provide exhilarating performance effortlessly. Construction Materials Buckles 4 micro adjustable plastic buckles 1 Super macro ratchet Fit Comfort Liner Liner Comfort W Sport frame footbed 35mm velcro strap Head Beginner to Intermediate Additional Features Smart frame Hi Top tech Duo flex Easy entry shell design Double adjustable cuff Single canting.
- This technology combines a two-piece shell with a flex-enhancing cuff to provide better energy transfer and a more efficient skiing experience.
- Hi-Top Tech: This technology integrates the lower shell and cuff of the boot for a more seamless fit and better energy transfer.
- Duo Flex: This technology uses different flex zones in the boot to provide a more forgiving and comfortable fit, while still maintaining a responsive feel.
- Thermoformable liner: This liner can be heat-molded to the skier's foot for a custom fit.
- HV last: The HV last is designed for skiers with wider feet or who prefer a more comfortable fit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.