The Absolut Joy's shape and better balance creates a confidence-inspiring ski that is easy to turn—on and off the piste. Head uses their Super Light Weight Distribution Construction that utilizes Graphene to keep you light and stable. Graphene is a material that is only a single molecule think with a very high strength to weight ratio. The Power Sidewall Jacket has a composite core and laminates that are forgiving enough for the true beginner to have control, but strong enough for the intermediate to build up confidence and technique. All ride Rocker has a small amount of rocker in the tip that easiest turn initiation if you are skidding parallel turns or even snowplowing. The Women's Specific Camber has a lower camber profile that is less fatiguing and very easy to ski. If you are ready to stop waiting in rental lines and want to improve your skiing the Head Absolut Joy will be a dream for you to ski.
- Made from a blend of wood and metal that makes them both lightweight and durable.
- This makes them easy to control and maneuver, even on challenging terrain
- Provide a comfortable and responsive ride. The flex pattern is designed to be forgiving, while the camber profile provides good edge grip.
- Versatile and can be used for a variety of skiing conditions.
- They are a good choice for groomed runs, powder, and even bumps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.