Sustainably sourced for everyday use. A cut above them all. Our Rakau Knife Set earns its GSI Eco Badge as it leads the way when it comes to materials and manufacturing.
The Gourmet 3-pc sustainably sourced wood-handled knife set includes a compact sustainably sourced wood bamboo cutting board with a juice gutter, a recycled microfiber towel, and a soap bottle. The stainless steel knife set is designed to last for generations. The Chef knife has a Santoku blade with Granton scallops for gracefully thin slicing. The serrated bread knife will tackle the hardest baguette crusts with laser precision, and the paring knife will deftly maneuver through crisp fruit cores. The set is contained in a convenient recycled PET cloth case with an integrated knife sheath to protect and safely manage the blades.
- Compact bamboo cutting board with juice gutter provides a perfect prep surface
- Microfiber dishcloth helps make cleanup quick and easy
- 3-piece knife set includes a paring knife, bread knife and santoku chef knife; knives are made from stainless steel with waterproof wood-laminate handles
- Chef knife has a santoku blade with Granton scallops for thin slicing; serrated bread knife is ready for hard baguette crusts; paring knife tackles crisp fruit cores with ease
- Knife sharpener helps keep your blades in top shape
- Set is contained in a convenient PET cloth case with an integrated knife sheath to protect and safely manage the blades
- Microfiber and PET cloth are made from recycled materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.