Ultralight System has taken the unique needs of fast and light backpacking and built a system of solutions that defy the notion that ultralight means making sacrifices. With a penchant for packing it in, the Halulite Soloist somehow sneaks everything you need to cook, clean, eat, drink and store into just 10.9 oz. (309 g) while still leaving room for a stove and 230 g fuel canister inside. Time, comfort, efficiency, performance and ultra-light weight in a system built just for you and the way you get outdoors, the Halulite Soloist packs faster, climbs higher and hikes through any trail, but best of all it really cooks.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid includes an integrated strainer and doubles as a Sip-It lid for the mug.
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport.
- Unique mug/bowl solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Integrated nesting design allows ultralight stoves and fuel canisters to store within set (230 g / 110 g)
- Clever folding spork design compacts to just 3.6” long, but extends and locks to become a 6.2” fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Handy spout makes it easy to pour water for rehydrating meals or brewing coffee or tea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.