Ultralight System has taken the unique needs of fast and light backpacking and built a system of solutions that defy the notion that ultralight means making sacrifices. Thanks to its incredible capacity for nesting, the Halulite Dualist includes insulated mugs, bowls, a pair of folding fork-spoon hybrid utensils, strainer lid, sink sack, handy measurement graduations and a 1.8 L boiler while still leaving room for a stove and 230 g fuel cartridge inside. Better yet, the interior is coated with outdoor-exclusive, conduction-enhancing, scratch- and abrasion-resisting Teflon with Radiance Technology non-stick for fast, even cooking and even faster cleanup. Time, comfort, efficiency, performance and ultra-light weight in a system built for you and a friend, the Halulite Dualist really packs it all for you.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid won't deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding spork design compacts to just 3.6” long, but extends and locks to become a 6.2” fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting design allows ultralight stoves and fuel canisters to store within set (230 g / 110 g)
- Handy spout makes it easy to pour water for rehydrating meals or brewing coffee or tea.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.