Beyond the bulk and burden of basic ultralight backpacking, the Minimalist stands alone. The peak of reductive efficiency, the Minimalist has no handles to hack off, no bowls to leave behind and no coatings to add unnecessary fuss or weight. Quite simply, the Minimalist is as close as you can come to not carrying anything at all while still bringing everything you need.
- Heavy-duty, clad 304 (18/8) stainless steel pot provides incredibly even, controlled heat.
- Rust proof finish keeps its shine and handles years of outdoor use.
- Insulated sleeve and sip through lid let you use pot as a mug and bowl.
- Folding Foon ? our spork upgrade ? goes from 10 cm pack length to 15 cm eating length.
- Miniature silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister so it's always at hand.
- System nests together perfectly and stows in included mesh stuff sack for easy transport.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.