Hyper-efficient collapsible pot, performance frypan maximum cooking for minimal space. Cook more, carry less. The Escape HS pot combines a collapsible silicone body that takes up takes up 53% less space in your pack with our hyper-conductive anodized base that speeds cook times by up to 30% that means you eat sooner and cut fuel use.
The lid doubles as a strainer and has silicone pads at its grip points to help avoid burns. Graduations molded into the silicone pot body make measuring easy, dual handles make handling easy and fold out of the way for travel.
The frypan has a non-stick coating that reduces mess and fuss, and an efficient even-heating design, and everything nests together in a compact storage bag.
- Collapsible design shrinks to 2.1 in. (54 mm) high disc
- Nest other GSI Outdoors Escape tableware items (sold separately) inside to build a complete, space-efficient set
- Hyper-conducting Radiance Technology heat sink cooks 30% faster and saves fuel
- Nonreactive, hard anodized base heats evenly and resists scratching and abrasion
- Teflon coating provides nonstick performance
- Molded-in graduations make measuring and portioning easy
- Lid has integrated straining holes for draining pasta; silicone thumb pads insulate your hands
- Dual locking bail handles keep lid in place while traveling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.