The Antishock variant of the Cressida FX Carbon offers you full support on the mountain. Its DSS damping system reduces impact forces, making it easier on your muscles, joints and ligaments. This folding pole is equipped with the new Aergon Air Compact, which is 12 % shorter and fits smaller hands perfectly. The latest generation of grip, specially adapted for trekking, has been redesigned for comfort and control and has been improved in countless ways.
- Backs of grips are fully rubberized for maximum grip and control when going downhill
- Inclined grip angle of 8° supports your wrists in a neutral position for optimal guidance and efficient, effective pole placement
- Adjustable Lock Security Skin straps are made from breathable, lightweight, extra-soft material for maximum comfort
- Extended foam grips are ideal for traversing and climbing
- ELD is a user-friendly locking mechanism for fast and easy assembly; it releases pole tension with the push of a button
- Speed Lock 2+ lever system offers fast and easy length adjustment between 100 and 120 cm, even when you're wearing gloves
- System is also smaller and lighter than Speed Lock 1, while delivering a 20% higher holding force
- Superlight and stiff high-modulus carbon shafts for optimal swing weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.