Continental's Race King is a classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons. Equipped with the Pure Grip compound, which is one step below their famed Black Chili compound when it comes to grip and rolling speed, but is claimed to have a longer wear life due to the firmer rubber, and comes in at a considerably lower cost. Despite lacking the heavy-duty Protection layer found on their top-tier tires, the dense 3-layer casing and honeycomb sidewall design do a good job fending off punctures and slices from jagged rocks. And of course, it's tubeless-ready, letting you run lower tire pressure for more traction and smoother damping, as well as the peace of mind that comes from a self-sealing tubeless system.
- A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
- Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to high-quality, three-layer Tubeless Ready-enabled casing
- Outstanding grip and high mileage thanks to Pure Grip Compound
- E-Bike Rated Mountain Bike Tire up to 25 km/h
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: PureGrip | ShieldWall
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 3/180 TPI
Puncture Protection: Yes
Inflation: 65 PSI (2.0"), 58 PSI (2.2")
Weight: 660g (26" | 2.2"), 695g (27.5" | 2.2"), 740g (29" | 2.2")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Continental Race King Shieldwall Tubeless MTB Folding Bike Tire
Actually bought these to put on a separate set of wheels for my mountain bike. That way I can keep up with all my buddies on their gravel bikes excellent tire and an excellent price. Shipping was fast and furious. Got them straight away no issues at all.
Fast Service. Great Price.