GP5000: The Gold-Standard For Road Tires
The Continental Grand Prix 5000 is a worthy successor to the beloved Grand Prix 4000 S II road tire, which reigned over the road-clincher bicycle tire market for over ten years. As you can imagine, creating a better version than the GP4000 was not a simple task, but Conti did it.
The new Grand Prix 5000s are high-performing all-rounders featuring even better versions of Black Chili tread compound and tear-resistant Vectran Breaker technology, as well as two new technologies: Lazer Grip and Active Comfort.
- An all-arounder with high-performance
- Active Comfort & Lazer Grip technologies
- Black Chili tread compound
- Vectran Breaker puncture protection
- Foldable bead
- 3-ply/330tpi casing
- Available in cream and transparent (aka brown) colored sidewalls
- Weight: 290g (700x32), 235g (x28), 215g (x25), 200g (x23)
- PSI: 85-100 (700x32), 95-115 (x28), 95-120 (x25), 110-120 (x23)
- BAR: 6,0-7,0 (700x32), 6,5-8,0 (x28), 6,5-8,5 (x25), 7,5-8,5 (x23)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.