The 2024 CAPiTA Ultra Fear Reverse Camber provides lightning-quick maneuverability coming into the jump line with pre-pressed positioning for rails and boxes to make this our favorite freestyle option. The CAPiTA Ultra fear Reverse Camber Snowboard makes for quicker transitions, deeper presses, and a bit more float than its traditionally-cambered predecessor. This is a board for park, rails, and interstellar cheese wedges, an all-out freestyle dominator. With the perfect amount of flex, the Ultra fear Reverse Camber is set up for extra pop into iffy landings, its rockered contact points staying catch-free for longer in those iffy landings. Harness that fear and launch This iconic tip and tail shape, combined with a reduced effective edge and slightly rockered contact points, sets up a very easy-to-ride platform with maximum forgiveness while retaining the ollie power and flex known for one of the most loved jib and park boards. This versatile board features a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape, with a zero camber section throughout the insert area that provides a stable skate-style feel, along with elevated contact points to turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Floatier, more pressable, and forgiving version of the iconic freestyle shape
- Reverse camber profile helps you surf pow and lock in proper nosepresses
- Twin shape and medium flex bolster a true freestyle feel
- P2 Superlight core is extremely lightweight and snappy
- Carbon KEVLAR Body Armor boosts power and soaks up chatter
- Cork sidewalls and extruded base are both designed to take a beating on rails
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.