The Bent Metal Transfer binding offers versatile performance from the park to the backcountry. The combination of a Performance Polymer High back and a Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate creates a medium to hard flex, for precise performance and control in all conditions. The transfer binding was developed in collaboration between Bent Metal and Lib Tech. It features the original Skeleton graphics, celebrating the spirit that gave birth to Lib Tech and, shortly after, Bent Metal.
- Flex power band has a mid range size surface area for a supportive response and comfortable ride in the broadest range of conditions.
- Performance Polymer High back 6/10 Flex
- Forged Aluminum Buckles Hardened for ultimate strength.
- Lightweight with smooth entry and release.
- Magnesium Fiber Drive Plate Fiberglass panels in the footbed create specific flex patterns similar to your snowboard for personalized binding response.
- The dynamic energy of the advanced composites gives you a flex control advantage like no other binding can.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.