Smoother, larger and stronger blade. The new blade shape is larger than previous generations, providing more horsepower and control with every stroke. The improvements result in a smoother forward stroke with a stiffer feel, quieter entry and exit, and less chances for flutter. The upgraded fiberglass + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less inefficiencies) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term. Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down. 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks, but not overly fatiguing, heavy, or flexible.
- Paddler for kayak anglers
- Best for kayak fishing and big, heavy boats
- Fiberglass shaft for flexibility and weight savings
- Fiberglass + nylon blades mix strength with flex for performance
- Round shaft is ovalized at hands for comfort
- Snap-button to adjust feather angle 60-degrees in either direction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.