The Sting Ray kayak paddle is preferred by paddlers who enjoy a more relaxed or horizontal forward stroke style. The Sting Ray Hybrid is Aqua Bounds most popular paddle and pairs Fiberglass reinforced blades with a Carbon Fiber shaft. The 100% woven carbon fiber shaft is the lightest yet strongest material option available today. Paddling with a light and strong shaft is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on long trips.
The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control while limiting blisters. The patented Posi-Lok ferrule is the gold-standard in paddle sports today. It is known for its secure fit, simplicity, and longevity. Paddlers enjoy the quick, intuitive ability to adjust the blade offset in 15-degree increments depending on wind and other paddling conditions.
- Weighing 30 ounces, the Sting Ray Hybrid is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point.
- Redesigned, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded fiberglass + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- 92.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for efficiency, providing enough torque to maneuver the kayak without being overly fatiguing.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in nature.
- The carefully engineered blade shape slices into and out of the water and limits fatigue due to wind resistance.
- The sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.