Like all Aqua-Bound paddles, the Sting Ray Hybrid 2-piece paddle is hand-built in our facility in Wisconsin, staffed by paddling enthusiasts. The Sting Ray Hybrid breaks into two pieces with a simple snap-button ferrule for easy travel and storage. The Sting Ray is Aqua-Bound's most popular blade shape, which covers a wide range of paddlers with varying paddling styles. Each blade has the perfect dihedral, which has been designed to eliminate blade flutter and allow for a smooth paddling stroke.
- Weighing 33.5 ounces, the Sting Ray Fiberglass is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point.
- Redesigned, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded fiberglass + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- 92.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for efficiency, providing enough torque to maneuver the kayak without being overly fatiguing.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in nature.
- The carefully engineered blade shape slices into and out of the water and limits fatigue due to wind resistance.
- The sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.