Lightweight carbon shaft provides low swing weight and slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance. Comfortable palm grip handle fits smoothly in your hands. epX Engineer Polymer blade enhances stiffness and strength, while providing a smooth pull through the water. 85 sq. in high-cadence blade profile reduces fatigue for a more enjoyable paddling experience. Aggressive dihedral down the spine of the blade makes for a forgiving and smooth forward stroke. 10° bend from shaft to blade initiates a clean catch and more power through the stroke. Polynesian blade graphic speaks to the origin of paddleboarding, an offshoot of the 1960s surfing culture of Hawaii.
- Weighing just 23.5 oz., the Lyric weighs less than the competitive offering
- A 100 % carbon shaft with a 10° bend gives each stroke a slight amount of flex for very comfortable performance
- The 85 sq. in. blade is made of epX engineered polymer which produces enhanced blade stiffness and strength
- The aggressive dihedral shape of the blade down its spine makes for a smooth forward stroke without any flutter
- Contoured palm grip
- Graphics and color harmonize well with a softer sense of style
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.