The Hyban 2.0 is an updated version of the very successful Hyban and Hyban Core urban helmets. The Hyban 2.0 is unique in that it combines the all-round protective shape and construction of a classic skate helmet, while enjoying the comfort and ventilation of a road helmet. It is hard to find another urban commuting helmet quite like it. This practical and understated helmet is trusted by bicycle commuters the world over.
The ABUS Hyban helmet is an urban commuting helmet, designed for the safety conscious rider who wants a do-it-all helmet of high quality with understated style.
This helmet is conscientiously designed and has many subtle features which in our opinion makes it a very good choice for an all-purpose helmet.
The Hyban 2.0 is designed as a cross between a classic skate helmet and the road race helmet. The ABS shell is the same material as hardy aggressive skate helmets while the heavily vented design makes it as comfortable as a road helmet. This helmet is at home from the skate park to city streets and at the occasional road race.
- ABS hard shell: Robust helmet made of EPS foam and injection molded outer shell
- High visibility: High visibility due to reflectors
- Bug mesh: Full protection from insects
- Ponytail compatibility: Perfect fit for people with long hair
- Full-ring: Adjustable ring connected to adjustment system enclosing all of the head
- XL Size Large helmet sizes available (62+ cm)
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility