Warehouse Worker - PT/FT Available APPLY NOW
Northwood, OH Warehouse Team 16.50 - 19 usd / hour Part time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately pick and pack products using a warehouse management system
- Prepare large order product shipments for shipment to various warehouses
- Putting away products from shipments received into the proper bins in the warehouse
- Maintain a clean workspace and warehouse – regularly breakdown boxes and take them out to the recycling, take out trash, and clean work areas
SHIFT & SCHEDULE:
- Part-Time and Full-time Available
- Monday- Friday
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
We are looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, adaptive environment. You enjoy staying active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift packing orders, preparing inventory, and putting away inventory. Please apply now if you are the person we’re searching for!
- Requirements: Ability to work while standing, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting for the entire duration of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift from floor to over-head.
- Ability to learn quickly and bring a positive attitude everyday
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.
- Honest communicator who welcomes the exchange of direct feedback
Pay beginning at $16.50 per hour.
Benefits, subject to eligibility:
- Discounts on products we sell
- Pro deals through most brands we carry
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability
- 401k with company match