Ski/Boot Technician & Sales Associate APPLY NOW
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a Ski/Boot Technician, you are responsible for installing and adjusting snowboard and ski equipment, equipment repair, maintenance and completing necessary paperwork for documentation of services
- Fit customers with the latest skis and ski boots.
- Properly installing and adjusting ski and snowboarding bindings.
- Perform ski tuning.
- Help to keep retail store organized, clean, and presentable at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Six-months retail sales experience or customer service.
- Knowledge of Snow & Ski Industry
- Previous ski repair and maintenance experience.
- Ability to install and adjust ski bindings.
- Ability to perform ski repairs and maintenance.
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Ability to multitask.
- Proactive mindset and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong time management ability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Stand, walk, sit for extended periods.
- Speak and listen to others in person and over the phone.
- Use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports.
- Perform necessary work to set bindings, tune skis, etc.
- Lift up to 50lbs. Team lift up to 70lbs.
SHIFT & SCHEDULE:
- Full-Time & Part-Time Available
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Must be able to work at least 3 Saturdays a month
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Pay beginning at $22 per hour.
- Discounts on all products we sell
- Pro deals through most brands we carry
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance for Full-Time Employees
|||Toledo, OH|||Retail Team||||||PYlq7olvgnutxpdC|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||22|||||||||true|||