Retail Sales Associate APPLY NOW
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support customers by helping them select relevant products or answer gear questions.
- Assist in maintaining engaging and creative displays to increase sales.
- Cycle count regularly to maintain the highest level of inventory accuracy.
- Operate within multiple software systems to ensure the completion of all tasks.
- Help to keep retail store organized, clean, and presentable at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Six-months retail sales experience or customer service.
- Knowledge of outdoor gear in at least two of the following categories: Camp, Hike, Paddle (Kayak & SUP), E-Bike, Snow & Ski.
- Ability to learn and understand features and benefits of new product lines and categories quickly.
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell complementary products in store.
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Proactive mindset and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong time management ability.
- Stand, walk, sit for extended periods.
- Speak and listen to others in person and over the phone.
- Use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports.
- Lift up to 15lbs. Team lift up to 70.
SHIFT & SCHEDULE:
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Must be able to work at least 2 Saturdays a month
- 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Pay beginning at $17 per hour.
- Discounts on all products we sell
- Pro deals through most brands we carry
- 401k with company match